Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Start

Have you ever done something that you feel ashamed of but you don't regret it? You felt sorry, but you didn't mean it. All up until you learned the truth of what you did?
Why is it that the nature of a woman is to fall for everything any man says when they sweet talk you? Have they realized that all we ever wanted is to be with someone?
Yes, I did actually talk to someone I wasn't suppose to. At first I was very surprised because I have for what is called a "crush" on him since 6th grade. First time I laid my eyes upon him, I fell in love. He became my superman, my one and only thought. I haven't seen him in a long time; for it has been 3 years. I commented him on a photo and he talked to me. He said the words I have always wanted to hear, those sweet loving words. Those words saying, "You're so beautiful". But then my dream ended right when he wanted me to send pictures of myself. Honestly, I was stupid because I was still bound to his spell. And I send one, leading to another, and to another. Next day, I realized that he deleted me as a friend. Know that I still am very disappointed in myself. Why? because I fell. I lowered my standards for someone that never truly cared and never really thought I am "beautiful"
Lies, its the sickest thing we as humans have. I think everyday of my life why I do it. . . Truth is, I still haven't found the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment